Mark's Girlipliers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official forum of Make-a-plier! Chat with your fellow Markiplites and have a great time. Just remember to check the rules post and be respectful. Homepage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Points Feature

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin.M.Magic
Admin
Admin.M.Magic

Points Feature Empty
PostSubject: Points Feature   Points Feature EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 1:47 pm

This isn't a rule, but I thought I would let everybody know about the points feature. You can earn points, or "cupcakes," for using our forums!
Wilfred Warfstache Posting a new topic earns 3 cupcakes
Wilfred Warfstache Posting a new reply earns 1 cupcake
Wilfred Warfstache Adding a friend earns 5 cupcakes
Wilfred Warfstache Posting a comment on a user's profile earns 2 cupcakes
Like a Star @ heaven In addition, you may notice a small + or - sign in the right-hand corner of everyone else's posts. This is so you can vote up or down on a post.
Wilfred Warfstache If someone casts a vote up on one of your posts, you will gain a point of reputation, or "street cred" as well as one cupcake
Wilfred Warfstache If someone casts a vote down on your post, you will lose a point of street cred.
Wilfred Warfstache When someone replies to a topic you wrote, you can thank them with a "Thanks" button. If someone thanks your reply, you will earn 3 points of street cred and 3 cupcakes! So be sure to post, reply, and thank often!
sunny You must be a member to earn cupcakes, street cred and to vote. Unregistered guests cannot view members' point stats. So sign up to our forum!  cat
This is just for fun, so have a good time, everybody! I love you Mistress Magic
Back to top Go down
http://mymagicalclowder.wixsite.com/make-a-plier-fanart

Points Feature
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mark's Girlipliers :: Rules-
Jump to: