Mark's Girlipliers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official forum of Make-a-plier! Chat with your fellow Markiplites and have a great time. Just remember to check the rules post and be respectful. Homepage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce Yourselves!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cutieplier

Introduce Yourselves! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 4:33 pm

We came up with a last minute idea of posting a thread for all the new members to come and say hi and introduce yourselves if you'd like.

We're super pleased to see a few new members so early into our forum launch! Thank you so much for joining, you're awesome! Cool

If you're looking for somewhere to start on the forum and wanna get in with the community, you've come to the right place.

I'm new myself, so hi! I'm Ashleigh and I'm one of the moderators here on the Mark's Girlipliers Forum. I also participate in contributing to our website, marksgirlipliers.com. (Beautifully made by our Admin, Mistress Magic.)

I'm a Twitter addict and I love Minecraft. I'm particial to a horror film or ten and Lush Cosmetics is my second home.

Finally, I adore Markimoo, probably just like you! I found him in early 2013 and since then I have been a loyal Markiplite.

It's because of him that I can work on these awesome projects with my friends and meet other members (you!) of this wonderful community.

I hope to see you posting on here soon so we can have a good chit chat about our favourite YouTuber!

Last edited by Cutieplier on Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://marksgirlipliers.com
Admin.M.Magic
Admin
Admin.M.Magic

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 5:01 pm

Since Cutieplier has introduced herself, I thought I'd let everyone know who I am, also Smile

I'm Mistress Magic, your administrator! I'm here to help you with any problems or questions you might have with the website. I'm also an avid fan of Markiplier (of course, or I wouldn't have put in the effort Wink ) though I have been too busy with work, school, and running the website lately to stay updated on his videos Sad Rolling Eyes

Other than that, I'm a great appreciator of art and admirer of Lolita fashion. Right now I'm just trying to live my life as a force of positivity for the world. Helping other people is probably my favorite thing to do in the world, so don't be afraid to say "hello"!
Back to top Go down
http://mymagicalclowder.wixsite.com/make-a-plier-fanart
JulietAnn

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 10:00 pm

hello everybody!I am Juliet Very Happy I'm a translator and I love calligraphy.And...yeah,Markiplier for life!I'm Chinese,I also like Lolita.Friends?Very Happy
[There's two thousand of Markiplites in China,but I sometimes feel bad about what we do:( We need to reupload Mark's videos to chinese video websites,just like NicoNico in Japan.I know it takes away views but they can't access YouTube:(Never mind though.Have a great day everybody!
Back to top Go down
N-ko

N-ko

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 2:21 am

Ok I'll introduce myself next. My name is Nadine and my nick is N-ko!
I'm good friends with Leila, Krista, Ashleigh and also MistressMagic. I love my friends and I care a lot about them.
Of course I love Mark too, I started watching him in April 2014 and that was one of the best decisions in my live, because without him I would have never meet my best friends. I'm also a fan of Tyler ;P

I have a YouTube channel under the name of N-ko I make let's plays and just stuff I like. I don't want to be a famous YouTuber I just hope people have fun watching my videos. I appreciate ever single view!

Game making is my second hoppy, I started to make a fangame for Mark together with Leila.

You could also call me tech support, if you ever have a problem with your pc just ask me Wink

What else can I say... Oh yes I'm from Germany so be patient with me when my Grammar is off or I ask what something means!

I'm a Mayor on the Minecraft server Vox Populi Emerald the town is called Tranquility it is a beautiful town I build together with Leila. When you ever think of joining a server pm me Very Happy

Last but not least I always try to help the best I can, so don't hesitate to talk to me.
Back to top Go down
Admin.M.Magic
Admin
Admin.M.Magic

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 1:26 am

JulietAnn wrote:
hello everybody!I am Juliet Very Happy I'm a translator and I love calligraphy.And...yeah,Markiplier for life!I'm Chinese,I also like Lolita.Friends?Very Happy
[There's two thousand of Markiplites in China,but I sometimes feel bad about what we do:( We need to reupload Mark's videos to chinese video websites,just like NicoNico in Japan.I know it takes away views but they can't access YouTube:(Never mind though.Have a great day everybody!

Welcome to the forums, Juliet! It's really cool that you're a translator! I admire that kind of skill and dedication Smile And I would love to be friends ^.^ I'm at a convention right now and my first outfit was Lolita Very Happy I can understand your plight over re-uploading. It isn't fair that you have to take views away from his videos; you should be able to enjoy his content, too xP But I guess there's nothing to do about it *hugs*

It's good to see you on the forum, Nadine! I hope you have a great time here and make many new friends! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://mymagicalclowder.wixsite.com/make-a-plier-fanart
LeilaKalupe

LeilaKalupe

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 1:55 pm

So, I have another post on the way, but first, I wanted to introduce myself, Smile

I'm Leila, I am awkward, and very ditsy.
I absolutely love Mark, and my wonderful friends.
I'm awkward when I am writing about myself. (Which is why it took me so damn long to write anything on here xD) but, I enjoy listening to music, and writing poetry, playing video games with N_ko, Ashleigh and krista. but really, I watch Mark most of the time Smile
Today, its been officially a year Since I started watching Mark.. Smile
Mark is one of the best things to ever happen in my life.. <3
Anyways, before I get to way to many feels and what not...
That is my introduction. Smile
I will try to write more often. I am sorry I haven't, or to anyone who thinks I am ignoring this forum.
-Leila Kalupe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourselves!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mark's Girlipliers :: Miscellaneous :: Miscellaneious :: Welcome Wagon-
Jump to: