Mark's Girlipliers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official forum of Make-a-plier! Chat with your fellow Markiplites and have a great time. Just remember to check the rules post and be respectful. Homepage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rehashing My Fanfic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin.M.Magic
Admin
Admin.M.Magic

Rehashing My Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Rehashing My Fanfic   Rehashing My Fanfic EmptyTue May 17, 2016 9:45 pm

Hey, guys!  Razz  Long time, no posties! So I know the girlipliers all read my fanfiction (I did end up coming up with a title, but now I can't remember it xD ). I'm in the process of rehashing the short story into a chapter of a book that I've been working on for YEARS. No guarantee I'm ever going to finish it; I'm kind of just doing it for my own amusement. Also, it's good writing practice!

ANYWAY, the original short story features an unnamed, kind of nondescript female protagonist, who is a little shy and a closet freak. I kept her nondescript for the most part to appeal to more readers and didn't give her a name so that readers could insert themselves into the story. With the change into a part of a preexisting story, the protagonist is now Simona, who is a very sexualized, extremely confident character. The story being told is essentially the same, but the point of view has changed from first person to third person and the main character's mannerisms are very different. Also, I changed Mark's name in the rehash xD For some reason, I felt like if the main character was given a name, his should be changed. I guess to really put the point across that the story is fictitious.

So that's what I'm working on right now. If you guys are interested in reading it, let me know! I'll send the file your way once I'm done I love you

Wilfred Warfstache
Back to top Go down
http://mymagicalclowder.wixsite.com/make-a-plier-fanart

Rehashing My Fanfic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mark's Girlipliers :: Fan Creations :: Fan Creations :: Fiction-
Jump to: