Mark's Girlipliers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official forum of Make-a-plier! Chat with your fellow Markiplites and have a great time. Just remember to check the rules post and be respectful. Homepage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Markiplier video you watched

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
N-ko

N-ko

First Markiplier video you watched Empty
PostSubject: First Markiplier video you watched   First Markiplier video you watched EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 3:44 am

Hey you lovely ppl, me again.

So I like to know what was the first video you ever watched from Marks channel?

I'll start!

Mine was the recording of a stream where Mark played SCP 087 B. I stumbled over that video because I started to be interested in horror games and I saw PBG play it but he didn't finish it. So I searched for someone who played that game to the end because I was way to scared to play it myself. The only real video with an end was Marks, by the way the end is really disappointing...
After I watched that vid YouTube always suggested Marks videos so when I was bored I watched one of his SCP containment breach videos and I was so annoyed because he was so loud. I couldn't watch that video to the end.

My luck was that YouTube is really persistent! It kept recommending Marks videos and in when boredom strikes again I clicked on one of his vids again. This time it was the ripest of fear vid and I saw the name and was interested. When you haven't watched it yet, do it right now!
When I saw this man crying at the end I couldn't help myself and start crying too. He felt so responsible for his fans, he really cared.
Since then I'm a fan, I watched my first stream, I met a lot of great people and my best friends. I decided to start my own YouTube channel and believe that we can change the world and make it a better place.

Ok that is enough rambling from me, I'm eager to hear your stories now!
Back to top Go down
Cutieplier

First Markiplier video you watched Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Markiplier video you watched   First Markiplier video you watched EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 3:40 am

I've written about my first experience with Mark's channel many times; mainly because it holds a special place in my heart. After that first encounter with his channel, I never dreamed of the things that would come after, but I'll get to that in a moment.

Back then in early 2013, I found a game on the app store called Slender Rising. Despite the fact I'm a huge horror fan, I still got surprisingly scared. It was super eery and I was constantly awaiting my death in the game. This was the first Slender game I came across and I knew nothing about the infamous tall man nor the legend. Eventually, the fear got to me and I ventured onto YouTube to see if anyone had played it. (At this time, I also knew nothing about let's plays or YouTubers who played games.) I flicked through multiple boring videos and then, I found him.

The first video of Mark's I watched was one of the Slender's Shadow maps. At first, I wasn't particularly interested in him, I was more focused on the game and finding techniques for myself to continue playing Slender Rising. But as I continued to watch him and the rest of his Slender videos (which absolutely fascinated me) I took a liking to him and I loved the content he produced. I love horror and his Scary Games playlist really appealed to me. I remember being so hyped for his Slender: The Arrival play through and that's what motivated me to subscribe and stick around on his channel. As cheesy as it sounds, subscribing was the best thing I ever did (◠﹏◠✿). I've been a loyal, very proud Markiplite since then, although I was super quiet about it.

It wasn't until late 2014 that I eventually began mingling with other Markiplites and settling into the community thanks to Twitter. He's had a huge impact on my life and helped me find the light in the darkness I was once surrounded by. He's given me hope and has inspired me to become a better person, not just because he would want me to, but because I want to as well. He's given me wonderful friends who I love and cherish with all of my being, I wouldn't be the person I am now if I didn't have them.

I feel like we're one of the luckiest communities on YouTube to have this adorable, goofy nerd. He cares for us like no other and wants nothing but the best for us.

So... yeah! Check out his Slender play list if you haven't already. They're awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://marksgirlipliers.com

First Markiplier video you watched
Page 1 of 1